Basic Refund Policy
- Unhappy with your purchase? Return it unused within 30 days of purchase and we will give you a full refund.
- For all applicable returns, please send to:
Address: 938 - 1030 King st West Toronto ON, Canada
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I received the wrong color item or my product is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right Item. We will send you a new product and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Orders purchased from the United States and Canada is a standard $5.95. The rate for global shipping is $9.95. Shipping is however free after $75 purchase order for US orders only.
Do you ship internationally?
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your package shipped and delivered. All products ship from our CA facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US/Canada. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
Where do your other items come from?
District Fly is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. While some of our items do come from right here is the US/CANADA, there are many items that are simply not available. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.